Keeping Our Community Safe
Our goal here at Loft is to make our space one of the safest workplaces to be in.
As individuals, communities and businesses slowly cope with the ‘new normal’, we came up with guidelines on how to safeguard the wellbeing of our staff, members, partners and guests. Many of the items mentioned in these guidelines are based on the public advice posted by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The global outbreak has not been eliminated yet so it’s important that we take precautions in order to keep ourselves and our community safe at all times. We’d like to thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Arriving at Loft
- In order for our staff to anticipate the number of guests arriving on a given day, we encourage you to book online by registering and logging in to our online booking system. This link can also be accessed at our loft.ph website.
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of your booking (even with mild cough or cold), we recommend that you reschedule your booking on another day as a precaution. The WHO advises that “people should also stay home (or work from home) if they have had to take simple medications, such as paracetamol/acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin, which may mask symptoms of infection.”
- When you arrive at our One Corporate Center location, make sure you are wearing a mouth mask. Expect one or two temperature checks -- the first check may be done by the building lobby guard and another one by a Loft staff at our Penthouse 1 floor.
- One Corporate Center building guidelines allow for a maximum of 4 persons to ride the elevator.
- Our staff may also ask you to disinfect your hands prior to entering the Loft coworking area.
- Welcoming of members and guests will be as contact-free as possible. However, we still prefer a warm welcome over a self-service reception. A community manager will continue to welcome you in person as long as precautions are observed.
- In order for our staff to perform their jobs as safely as possible, you will see them wearing mouth masks and disposable protection gloves. Rest assured that they are still serving with smiles under their protective gear.
- If you’re a walk in guest and you’re arriving with a group of more than 3 people, our staff may ask you to write down the full names of your companions so you can be seated immediately without doing the usual check-in using an iPad.
- Phone calls using the reception desk phone are not allowed. Please use your own mobile phone or laptop if you plan on ordering food for delivery.
- All food deliveries will be received by our security guard and we will call your attention if it’s ready for pick up at their desk.
- If you’re having food delivered to Loft, we recommend that you avoid cash payment and go for online payment instead. In case cash on delivery is your only option, be sure to sanitize your hands at the security guard desk after the transaction. Then wash your hands in the restroom before going back to your desk.
Coworking Area Seat Plan
- We trust our guests and members to practice social distancing on their own initiative, so implementing one-way traffic and adding floor markings is not needed. Just make sure to follow the modified seat plan that we have put in place.
- Our modified seat plan ensures that there is sufficient space between desks and seats. Please do not rearrange the seats or tables in groups while these special guidelines are being enforced.